Newt 2012?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
The RNC has become a wholly owned subsidiary fo rthe MSM/DNC coalition. They blindly do what the MSM tells them to do then sits around slack jawed and drooling when the MSM vilifies them for doing what the MSM told them to do.
I no longer care and unles the RNC pulls it's collective head out of it's collective rectum it won't matter who evetually gets the nomination. They will be vilified in the MSM and will lose out to the Obama.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the idea that Newt Gingrich will be able to challenge the status quo on Presidential debate topics, but he will not be able to survive the Liliputian style assault on his record. He will certainly get questions like, on page 84, paragraph 2, in your book "Rediscovering God America", you said "Should". Can you explain that please?

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WARNING! I am going OT!

What's wrong with Herman Cain? (That's a serious, btw)

Supported the bank bailouts.

Does not believe the Federal Reserve should be audited in more depth than what is currently required by law.

Unconditional supporter of the "Fair Tax".

Supports affirmative action, but based on "economic need" rather than race.

Supports reauthorization of the Voting Rights Act.

He's been painted as not being a politician by many of his less-informed supporters, but he did run for U.S. Senate in 2004.

Supports continuing the wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya until "victory" is achieved.

Supports nation building.

Likes to play the race card. ("But there are some people who will say, 'I'm not going to vote for another black guy because this one didn't work out. And my response is, 'Well, what about those 43 white guys you put in there? How did they work out?")

Believes that the United States should unconditionally support Israel.

Believes that Muslims should not be allowed to serve in government based solely on the fact that they are Muslim, not on their record or credentials. (He also believes that an unconstitutional law should not be overturned by the judicial system if it's "the will of the people".)

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks, Veggie. I need to look into all of those. If accurate, I can go ahead and scratch Cain off of my list, too. It's gettin' mighty short already.

***Did a quick run through on the links you posted, and I can do without him. Next.......

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know Sarah Palin gets beat up by most but I personaly would vote for her before Newt. I also feel many that are against her think "Tina Fey" and her antics when they think of Sarah and don't see the difference. Going to be another tough election and sure hope they can come up with someone that can beat Obama.

Latest posts

Top Bottom