No offense intended.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm offended, can I have a cookie?

I am offended by your personal choice in sweets...for that offense, you must make me muffins.

You know ... Valentine's Day is right around the corner ... :naughty:

Dang female modernators!!!

:NO:

Awwwwww ... you know what they say? The boy that picks on you the most at recess is the one who's the sweetest on you ... :teehee: :heart: (Cute butt! You know I'm a "butt girl", right?? :lookaroun WHAT?!?!!? Like you guys are "leg men" or "boob men" ... Yeah ... Not gonna let that go ... STRAIGHT DOWN IN A FLAMING DEATH SPIRAL!! I know how you guys think! :D)

daddyof3_101

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People who jump all over a new member for something minor. I can't stand seeing a new forum member belittled......unless they are being an a $$ hat and deserved it.

I was there for post #12

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you talking boobs?

Oh wait, those are banned. NOW, I'm offended. What happened to 1A?

and what 'daddyof3' said.

:scratch: No ... I'm talking about cookies ... :anyone: Surely you are not offended by cookies ... Good heavens ... What is the world coming to?? (Of course, I've offended SMS, but he'll get over it ... I just have to take him some muffins ... :wink2:)

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know ... Valentine's Day is right around the corner ... :naughty:

Awwwwww ... you know what they say? The boy that picks on you the most at recess is the one who's the sweetest on you ... :teehee: :heart: (Cute butt! You know I'm a "butt girl", right?? :lookaroun WHAT?!?!!? Like you guys are "leg men" or "boob men" ... Yeah ... Not gonna let that go ... STRAIGHT DOWN IN A FLAMING DEATH SPIRAL!! I know how you guys think! :D)

This is Timothy Olyphant aka Raylan Givens

You can bring my dozen cookies to the next get together. I like chocolate chip

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:rotflmao: I gotta say ... some folks just have NO sense of humor ... NONE at all ... :disappoin And that's kinda of offensive ... :D

When old as I am, many do not understand my sense of humor and so be it. I am old, Grumpy, as you say, and pretty much done it all and seen it all, especially on the or in the gun world, so to speak. So people can flame my rear all they want to do so. I retired from the business world where politics was at that time, worse than DC, et al, and makes OSA look like kindergarten. But then I am old.

Latest posts

Top Bottom