No Wonder Some Folks are Confused about Their Gender

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They should poll outside of San Francisco and Austin
Funny. When I went to a bar the first time I moved to Austin in 2010, some dude at the bar was friendly and talking to me. (No gaydar going off) After a while he gave me his business card with his home address written on the back. He pointed to a woman sitting on the other side of him and said they would like me to drop by their house later. Yikes! And NO! I didn't go.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny. When I went to a bar the first time I moved to Austin in 2010, some dude at the bar was friendly and talking to me. (No gaydar going off) After a while he gave me his business card with his home address written on the back. He pointed to a woman sitting on the other side of him and said they would like me to drop by their house later. Yikes! And NO! I didn't go.
Was she hot?

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, some of the most fun I've ever had was watching the guys do the stroll at the Havana back in the early 90s. My best friend and his partner were regulars there. You guys haven't lived until you've sat at the bar and chatted with the drag queens. Some of the handsomest men I've ever seen were on display every Thursday night, I think it was. I was kinda surprised that most of them didn't swing both ways. Errrr, hmmmm maybe "disappointed" is a more appropriate word. :blush::fallangel

Latest posts

Top Bottom