Official Bedlam Football Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As is the case in a significant number of games, the difference ususally comes down to one play. Last Saturday, it was the "interception that wasn't". The week before, at Auburn/Alabama it was a short kick on a field goal. You can cite examples till the cows come home.

To argue that Stoops or Gundy are directly responsible (most of the time) for bad calls is a poor answer for a problem that is largely out of their hands at that stage. Once on the field, winning and losing is largely a product of the player.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Both teams will have their hands full, that's for sure. If OU brings it's "A" game, they can give Alabama a serious run. If OSU brings it's "A" game, they can ring Missouri's bell.

Unfortunately, that's why neither team can legitimately be called "really" good - neither of them can always remember where they packed their "A" game.

This is the sad truth. OU's offense is schizophrenic. You never know which version is going to show up.

Gebrown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So how is rank determined? Some are better, some are worse based on previous performance. Somebody mentioned OSU loosing to West Virginia in a post above, yes, OSU lost to WV............................and OSU was still ranked 11 spots better OU before Saturday................but, OU proved better than 6th on Saturday, don't you agree???

I hope nothing but the best for Stoops and the boys, they work hard, prepare hard......nobody should want to see a in state team loose. I hope they pull off the upset in New Orleans...............some of you Sooner fans are fun to mess with though, hence my continuing posts, lol. Half of my family are Sooners fans, half OSU.......makes for great debate!!

You and Ronny are pretty cool for osu fans :p

Latest posts

Top Bottom