Official Bedlam Football Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OSU will be victorious. OU fans will complain, and leave the stadium early.

OR

OU will be victorious. OU fans will complain about something else, and leave the stadium early.

I hope for the first one.:osu

I shouldn't say that. My wife's degree is from OU. It's great. Whenever we put her diploma on the dash, we get to park in all the handicap spaces. Nice, yes?

soonerbulldog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OSU will be victorious. OU fans will complain, and leave the stadium early.

OR

OU will be victorious. OU fans will complain about something else, and leave the stadium early.

I hope for the first one.:osu

I shouldn't say that. My wife's degree is from OU. It's great. Whenever we put her diploma on the dash, we get to park in all the handicap spaces. Nice, yes?

OSU wins you have your second bedlam win in ten years. Not bad. If OU win we will complain that the win means nothing and not a season highlight if it were on the flip side. In either case your wife obviously made more this year.

cheers

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OSU wins you have your second bedlam win in ten years. Not bad. If OU win we will complain that the win means nothing and not a season highlight if it were on the flip side. In either case your wife obviously made more this year.

cheers

No doubt. She makes oodles more than me. I only make what I feel like making, and keep the house somewhat clean. She is the steady money maker. In my spare time, I shoot, monkey around the shop, visit with friends, spend time at the lake fishing, kayaking, Jeeping, and so on. I do have to take the last of our kids to school almost every day, AND pick him up. It's rough, but I have learned to live with it.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, my man. ^^^ THIS is the best post!

What? There is no hate in Bedlam.

img.photobucket.com_albums_v481_OUSooner_sports_Bedlam.jpg

soonerbulldog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No doubt. She makes oodles more than me. I only make what I feel like making, and keep the house somewhat clean. She is the steady money maker. In my spare time, I shoot, monkey around the shop, visit with friends, spend time at the lake fishing, kayaking, Jeeping, and so on. I do have to take the last of our kids to school almost every day, AND pick him up. It's rough, but I have learned to live with it.

I could find a way to live with that. Even if the wife did go to state

Latest posts

Top Bottom