Oh No, TERMITES!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We went to the inlaws house in Broken Arrow awhile back. I spotted an area on their oak floor that had some damage, and after closer examination, figured out it was termites. They had somebody come out and treat it......supposedly.......
Went back a couple weeks after the "treatment" and found twice more new damage.
New exterminator coming in Monday, and I'll be there to see what they do. Its a shame how seniors get taken advantage of.

Podman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Go online and get some Termidor, that's what the pro's use, and do it yourself. It's lots cheaper than hiring a pro.
If you can see their mud tunnels just put some in them and that will take care of them. I have done this and got rid of them. If you have to you can drill and put the Termidor in yourself. Do some google research or get the books from
OSU pest control department and do like the pro's do. It's not that hard and you will save lots of dough.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Its a shame how seniors get taken advantage of.
This is a true statement. Mom lived in Myrtle Beach before we moved here here with us, seems like we could not get an honest days work out of any of the contractors hired to work on her home unless I was there at all times. Pretty sad actually, I was told by her neighbors that was common for the area. WTF???

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's what sucks about the little buggers. By the time you notice them, they've done a huge amount of damage.
The first problem is that people don't look for termites or termite damage. It's not that difficult to find, if it's there. But, you have to make the effort. Also, very few people take preventative measures. Also, easy to do, but it won't do itself.

Carryingagun

New to the site!
Reaction score
Termites can damage or completely destroy house’s wooden bearing structures in a year or two... Those bastards are hard to manage with, but there are ways. The best way to get rid of termites is to use termite treatment chemicals such as termidor fipronil foam, boric acid, imidacloprid granules, etc. Here you will find some advice on how to use those products properly. This stuff can be harmful to human and pets, so use it carefully.

Latest posts

Top Bottom