Ok, enough negativity. Lets talk about good things going on.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Besides kids and family, I'm also thankful to be a citizen of the United States of America. I know there we complain a lot about our countries government, but there's nowhere else in the world that has the kinds of freedoms we have and nowhere else I'd rather be a citizen.

Our government may be dysfunctional right now, but given the alternatives I'm pretty darned proud to wave the stars and stripes. I'm proud to have served and am proud my wife is serving.

I'm proud Been is on his way into the Navy as well.

threads like this help us keep it all in perspective. Thanks Austin.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a new pond I've been watching fill up... real excited about this.

IMG_1059-001.JPG

and my new addition to the family, Elbie:

IMG_1165.JPG

IMG_1408.JPG

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
An Excellent Thread. Very happy for all of you! We moved to OKC this past May, to be near our grandsons. I pick up the oldest one at Brink Middle school every afternoon, and we get to have some time together at Braums or McDonalds etc. Spent a couple of hours helping him review for a big math test, and this afternoon he texted me that he scored a 94%. I am a very blessed man!

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pretty excited to be moving back into the Lawton area... Seeing rentals there makes me pretty sick. The good news is I might just pull the trigger and finally buy a house.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My daughter is going to have twins..heads are down now..
I harvested some veggies from the garden today for lunch..I grilled some meat and grilled the peppers and onions
FAJITAS!!!
october veggies 001.jpgoctober veggies 002.jpg

And i am stocked up on fire wood..last 2 ricks in the back of my 47dodge black walnut seasoned dead tree, woo hoo!!black walnut 30-30-06 001.jpg

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My goodness, what's with all the little girls?!? :scratch:

I am happy to say all 3 of my boys survived being raised by me and turned out to be productive citizens of the world -- so far! :D I'm married to a good man -- a JBT who relishes every day that he does not have to shoot a dog or violate someone's constitutional rights (a rare find indeed!!) -- who humors me in ways I never dreamed a man would be willing to do ...

I thank God every day for the life I have versus the life I was silly enough to try and plan for myself. He certainly does work in mysterious ways ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom