Ok, enough negativity. Lets talk about good things going on.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pritch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My move to OKC is comming together: Seattle house - Sold. Wife's transfer - Done. Household goods - Moved. New house in Norman - Closing on the 28th!

My job ends Tuesday so I'll be driving out in time to close on the new house. Now if I can just lock in a new job we're all set!

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have two daughters and way less hair than I did when they were born.

Keeping with the "daughters" theme, I'm about on hour from getting to see my 2 1/2 year old. Hearing her tell "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" as she runs up to give me a hug after work is probably the greatest thing ever.

My 5 daughters and 11 grand kids are AWESOME!

And...I'm blessed with a Beautiful, Loving wife!

Sent from HT's iPad using Tapatalk HD

We should start a club and name it "The I'm in over my head club."

When my wife and I started talking about having kids I told here there are still days I forget to feed myself and am no was responsible enough to keep another person alive.

I'm thankful for this thread.

I get to watch my 4 kids grow.
I have a wonderful wife that loves me.
Roof over my head, warm bed, food in the fridge.

Amateurs! 3 she folk, 2 he man woman haters. [Broken External Image]

PawPaw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have too many things to be thankful for to list. Tomorrow we leave for the hunting lease in SE Ok to hunt with 3 of the grandkids for youth deer season. 12yr old, 9yr old, and 7yr old. Can't wait.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There has been so much crap happening between the .gov shut down and restaurants we hate I think it time to start talking about the good things going on in our lives. It is always easier to complain about the bad stuff

Ill start. My 10 month old little girl is doing well and getting more interactive every day and its awesome to see her changing.

Awesome!

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought some instructional videos for guitar and I have enjoyed them very thoroughly. I've been dedicating about an hour a day to playing, and it has been great fun. I love to learn and play.
My kids are all wanting to learn guitar, so I started teaching them the Ukelele this week. My 3 year old does better than the oldest.

This weekend we go to the pumpkin patch with all 5 kids, I hope they have a good time.

I got a work proposal wrapped up and all of it got approved, including my DR stuff.

Google still gives me answers. +++ Would search again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom