Ok, enough negativity. Lets talk about good things going on.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalejbrass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a roof over my head, lead in the shed, a wife that loves me and 2 daughters (11 & 8) that got their first 22 pistol for Christmas. Taking them to the range and teaching them how to shoot it, was/is about as good as it gets for me!!

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am blessed to have a great wife, son, DIL, and 2 beautiful granddaughters. We still have our health and a lot to be thankful for.

Good thread...BTW:bowdown:

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another month older and so many more milestones achieved. Both are so close to crawling, Beckett (on the left) has two bottom teeth, Nolan (on the right) can push himself up into a sitting position, and both really started taking notice of each other a couple of weeks ago. Talking, laughing, and squealing at each other constantly. It's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

1483341_10152090388771690_934081239_n.jpg

I absolutely love these little dudes.

orangeRcode

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a loving wife and 3 great kids (18, 14, 10), a great job, more vehicles than I can drive, a warm home and more groceries than fit in the fridge. Life is very good for all the complaining I do.

Thanks for the reminder of how good I got it. :D

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My 2yo was sick, sleepy, wanted to sleep 16hrs a day, wheezing, and had intercostal retractions. We took her to urgent care and they were no help.
We have been going through some albuterol, believe you me. We were setting alarms to wake up and get her up for nebulizer treatments. Of course the crying woke up the other kids too.

But this morning, she has no fever, no wheezing or breathing problems, and she's running around playing and getting into trouble. Hoo-rah. It's gonna be a good day, tater!

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My 2yo was sick, sleepy, wanted to sleep 16hrs a day, wheezing, and had intercostal retractions. We took her to urgent care and they were no help.
We have been going through some albuterol, believe you me. We were setting alarms to wake up and get her up for nebulizer treatments. Of course the crying woke up the other kids too.

But this morning, she has no fever, no wheezing or breathing problems, and she's running around playing and getting into trouble. Hoo-rah. It's gonna be a good day, tater!

I grew up with severe asthma. I spent countless nights suffering the same way. Inhalers, nebulizers, powdered inhalants, wheezing, coughing, etc. I'm not sure if your little girl has asthma or just a respiratory infection, but I'm glad she's feeling better today. No matter how difficult and annoying it was for me, the person who suffered the most was my mom. I feel way more sorry for her having to watch me go through this than I ever did for myself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom