Ok, enough negativity. Lets talk about good things going on.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I grew up with severe asthma. I spent countless nights suffering the same way. Inhalers, nebulizers, powdered inhalants, wheezing, coughing, etc. I'm not sure if your little girl has asthma or just a respiratory infection, but I'm glad she's feeling better today. No matter how difficult and annoying it was for me, the person who suffered the most was my mom. I feel way more sorry for her having to watch me go through this than I ever did for myself.

It just makes me happy that she's okay, even now as she has the gall to take her diaper off in her bed. She had respiratory problems at birth and has had many bouts of bronchitis. Day to day she's fine, but infections just hit her so hard. A regular cough for us turns into bronchitis for her.

We got slammed at work today and everyone was all freaked out, but I was all smiles. If nobody dies or goes to jail today, there is no possible way this day can be a bad day for me.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got two job offers the past two weeks. The smaller offer is a 33% pay jump, the bigger one is closer to 50%.

For the past year it's been tough, making my salary support 8 people, so when these came in I was tearing up pretty good.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw a picture on Facebook of a fat girl offering a potato chip to a baby cow on the side of the road. The world could use a lot more of that sort of thing, and everybody ought to have as much leisure time as I do.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know how to make a link which is just as well. I was thinking about running a caption contest, but no...
I'm just not going to do that. I respect her privacy even if she doesn't.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good things going on?

It's summer. My kids are happy and healthy...and I had nothing to do today except take them to the pool and goof off.

pool.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom