Oklahoma voters approve Sunday liquor store sales measure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why do adults need this kind of interference from the government? Can’t drink on Sunday, can’t buy a car on Sunday. It’s ridiculous. Nobody should have to beg for these kind of restrictions to cease. It should be common sense. I don’t drink alcohol, but I don’t think it’s my business to restrict my neighbor from doing so. It’s a free country.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why do adults need this kind of interference from the government? Can’t drink on Sunday, can’t buy a car on Sunday. It’s ridiculous. Nobody should have to beg for these kind of restrictions to cease. It should be common sense. I don’t drink alcohol, but I don’t think it’s my business to restrict my neighbor from doing so. It’s a free country.

Preach on brother!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This was a good win for the mom and pop stores.

I will say this, as the years have progressed here on OSA, there are a number of people that call themselves "conservatives" that sure seem to know what's best for others.... only of course... when it pertains to their sanctimonious nature. Apply such standards to 2A issues and all of the sudden they are Freedom Fighters.

I'm just shocked and floored that nobody has invited Terry to a last minute pool party.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was a good win for the mom and pop stores.

I will say this, as the years have progressed here on OSA, there are a number of people that call themselves "conservatives" that sure seem to know what's best for others.... only of course... when it pertains to their sanctimonious nature. Apply such standards to 2A issues and all of the sudden they are Freedom Fighters.

I'm just shocked and floored that nobody has invited Terry to a last minute pool party.

I don't have a pool, or I'd invite him.

Wait... I have a kiddie pool, one of those little plastic thingies from Wally World. We use it to bathe the dog... we could do that, if'n ya'll want??? Prolly wait 'till it's a little warmer...

filbert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have a pool, or I'd invite him.

Wait... I have a kiddie pool, one of those little plastic thingies from Wally World. We use it to bathe the dog... we could do that, if'n ya'll want??? Prolly wait 'till it's a little warmer...
A kiddie pool would be the right size for Terry, we don't want him to get in over his head!

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm all bummed out about this!

I'm retiring in a few months,,,
I've applied for a part-time job at my favorite liquor store.

One of the main positives about the job was Sundays off,,,
That was supposed to be my dedicated range day. :angry3:

Aar

Latest posts

Top Bottom