OMG she’s crazy 😜 Remove that chid now😪

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
😲 I hate to tell her this but spending your childhood being treated by the veterinarian is no walk in the park. 😬😬😬

And until that "cat" is eating Friskies out of a bowl on the ground (and drinking plain old water -- no ice -- outta the bowl next to it) and sleeping in a crate every night. No school, just "spray bottle" learning for that little ****.

I think this is a fairly common thing -- for kids to pretend they are some sort of critter. We were sitting at the dinner table one night when my oldest -- he was 5 or 6 at the time -- started licking the back of his hands. My dad didn't miss a beat, and didn't even look up from his dinner plate ...

Daddy: HEY!! Grandkid #1 wtf are you doing??
GK #1: I'm a cat.
Daddy (again without missing a beat) says: GK #1, you see that flyswatter over there??
GK #1 (tentatively stops licking his hand): Uhhhh, yeah ...
Daddy: Do you remember what happened to the last cat that got on the table??
GK #1 (Puts hand in lap and raises head back up): Uhhhhh, yes ...
Daddy: Yes, what?
GK #1: Yes, sir.

That was the one and only time he tried to be a cat. It was never mentioned again. And btw, Daddy never once looked over at him, didn't stop eating, didn't use a harsh tone. But that's just the way Daddy was -- quiet, pragmatic and you knew you were messing with the wrong guy in short order.

It's funny how things like that shape our lives -- I still laugh at men 3 times my size who stomp their feet, yell and scream and make a spectacle of themselves. But I'll NEVER turn my back on the quiet ones in the corner just watching the show. 🤷😂😂😂

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gotta hand it to the commies for their biggest psyop using tik tak to bring down the western front! Well played, sir. Well played.:gun1:

I don't think Tik Tok has anything to do with it lol......that's a bucket full of crazy on her own. She just as easily could be on "X" or any other social media platform.

Latest posts

Top Bottom