On behalf of the east coast storm victims...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We're sending a donation to the Oklahoma City Rescue Mission. I figure that obama did such a great job with the crisis, even to the point it helped people in their decision on who they would vote for that they don't need my money. I'm sure the homeless people of OKC will be much more appreciative.

Actually, I told my wife what I wanted to do this morning and she said she had already sent them a donation, now to make it legit, we need to send another one.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We're sending a donation to the Oklahoma City Rescue Mission. I figure that obama did such a great job with the crisis, even to the point it helped people in their decision on who they would vote for that they don't need my money. I'm sure the homeless people of OKC will be much more appreciative.

Actually, I told my wife what I wanted to do this morning and she said she had already sent them a donation, now to make it legit, we need to send another one.

Thank you, great idea.

Latest posts

Top Bottom