Open Carry Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ekdkdk1

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i opened my mouth again. and again blasted.

never again i say.. to hell with osa. I will watch the classified and let you girls have your gossip pages

Last edited:

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I so want to support site's like osa. but i do not think at heart they are about gun rights. i think it is just another man's version of a hair salon. some place for a guy to come gossip and gloat.

This paragraph is ironic considering the content of the previous paragraph.

oklaccer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i read this post last night. woke up bright and early this morning. still peezed about it... so before i start. first i am not the guy in the photo. but that being said.

OSA should be a site that encourages any legal action with a gun, this guy is within his rights to carry. I believe no store should infringe upon my rights to carry. I believe people who conceal are cowards, i have heard the argument several times about open carry and becoming a target.. The purpose of an open carry is the, shown threat of retaliation. people who hide there guns offer no public service other than to feed there own ego's. and lord knows the average guy on this website has no issues with ego.. but here you have a guy with his weapon holstered to his side, willing to make himself the target so you cowards can become hero's.. ( if you actually had to the courage to pull them) if something did go down. If people were required to holster there weapons in the open, one could only imagine how low the violent crime rate would drop. we as a community should encourage anyone to open carry. so that this taboo people have about weapons goes away. the media has the average american thinking that only bad people have guns. and while we know this is entirely not true. we need to have a few guys like this guy stop a mass shooting. so the media can't keep twisting the stories to make any gun owners into a criminal.
but what do we do. we bastardize this guy. make fun of him. we make fun of the type of holster he uses. the amount of straps he ties down with. and the type of handles he has on his gun. what we should be doing is applauding his courage, for being the one taking all the evil looks and comments. he gets from those media feed zombies. instead. if this guy happened to be a member of osa. has to come here or any other gun site and see gun people mocking him for doing what they do not have the courage to do themselves.

I so want to support site's like osa. but i do not think at heart they are about gun rights. i think it is just another man's version of a hair salon. some place for a guy to come gossip and gloat.

Agree with much of what you are saying. When it comes to OC, this is the site I use as a bad example.

Stackle2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i read this post last night. woke up bright and early this morning. still peezed about it... so before i start. first i am not the guy in the photo. but that being said.

OSA should be a site that encourages any legal action with a gun, this guy is within his rights to carry. I believe no store should infringe upon my rights to carry. I believe people who conceal are cowards, i have heard the argument several times about open carry and becoming a target.. The purpose of an open carry is the, shown threat of retaliation. people who hide there guns offer no public service other than to feed there own ego's. and lord knows the average guy on this website has no issues with ego.. but here you have a guy with his weapon holstered to his side, willing to make himself the target so you cowards can become hero's.. ( if you actually had to the courage to pull them) if something did go down. If people were required to holster there weapons in the open, one could only imagine how low the violent crime rate would drop. we as a community should encourage anyone to open carry. so that this taboo people have about weapons goes away. the media has the average american thinking that only bad people have guns. and while we know this is entirely not true. we need to have a few guys like this guy stop a mass shooting. so the media can't keep twisting the stories to make any gun owners into a criminal.
but what do we do. we bastardize this guy. make fun of him. we make fun of the type of holster he uses. the amount of straps he ties down with. and the type of handles he has on his gun. what we should be doing is applauding his courage, for being the one taking all the evil looks and comments. he gets from those media feed zombies. instead. if this guy happened to be a member of osa. has to come here or any other gun site and see gun people mocking him for doing what they do not have the courage to do themselves.

This thread was irritating me as well, until you posted, I have much bigger issues with the self righteous rhetoric crap you are spewing. No one cares!!! So we are cowards because we conceal? I choose not to OC because I prefer not to throw tactics out the window before the fight starts.

You have no right to judge, & I am not angry because you had 1 good point- I am angry because your spelling, punctuation, & grammar are so bad that now I have a damn headache from trying to decipher what you attempted to say.

With that said, the rest of you are worse than that movie "mean girls", picking someone a part to make yourselves feel cooler. It's petty. When we pro gunners should have each others backs, and be acting like grown men instead of 13 year old girls, you choose to sit and stare at pics of another man and nitpick what he's wearing. If I wanted to talk to catty women, I would call my orthodox Jewish ex wife & invite her to my pig roast.

Stackle2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ekdkdk1- I do agree about the hair salon though. Even if you did make me so mad I could donkey punch a baby. This is the equivalent to a 1950's barber shop, where grown men go to gossip & giggle about other grown men.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The purpose of an open carry is the, shown threat of retaliation. people who hide there guns offer no public service other than to feed there own ego's. and lord knows the average guy on this website has no issues with ego.. but here you have a guy with his weapon holstered to his side, willing to make himself the target so you cowards can become hero's.. ( if you actually had to the courage to pull them) if something did go down.

So this is what Superman syndrome looks like on the net....

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those that carry like a doofus and make a spectacle of themselves ARE NOT doing the rest of us a favor.

No, you don't need to pick a guy to pieces over it, but for crying out loud, have a little couth about ya.

Every day of my life forces me to realize there has never been a truer statement made than, "There are two kinds of people in this world, those that 'get it' and those that don't. You don't need to explain things to those that do, and no amount of explaining to those that don't will ever help them to 'get it', cause they just don't."

If you're gonna carry like a doofus, and make a spectacle out of yourself, I'd just as soon you didn't do it, but it's your right, so if you wanna be a jack wagon, feel free, it's certainly your right to do so, but there is no right that says you are free from the consequence of behaving like a jack wagon, and if that means people are gonna call you out for being a doofus, then you need to get used to the pain.

Latest posts

Top Bottom