People seem scared. Anyone else notice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought that he was just going to retire and not work any more. :) Is your health any better?

He was. He got bored. Or I got tired of him being underfoot and grumpy all the time. Or maybe he got tired of me saying "Get out of your chair and help me with this housework ... Then you won't be bored!" ;) :anyone::rotflmao:

This works way better for us. He goes to day care every day ... Errrr ... has somebody his own age to talk to during the day. And I have peace and quiet ... Errrr ... Can clean house. Lol

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Walmart is heavy with the smell of urine. People are pissing themselves and wondering why Depends are in such short supply. Your shoes squeak like a horror movie in Wal-Mart because there's so much piss in the floor. Harried employees rush around with mops trying to correct the problem, but we know who THEY are.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Walmart is heavy with the smell of urine. People are pissing themselves and wondering why Depends are in such short supply. Your shoes squeak like a horror movie in Wal-Mart because there's so much piss in the floor. Harried employees rush around with mops trying to correct the problem, but we know who THEY are.

You are definitely on to something here. You didn't venture into the bathroom did you?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The restroom upfront was closed for repairs. If I hadn't known where at the milk was I'm sure this very conscientious walmart employee would have given me directions. It would have been like 1838 in Texas. The Comanches would have skinned the soles of my feet and pointed the way to San Antonio.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a lady I used to work with ask me if I could sell her a revolver because she heard I was a “gun guy.” She came up to me like her life depended on the sale. Unfortunately for her I only had 1 revolver and I wasn’t selling any of my guns.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I did not know Democrats hung out at Walmart that much. I know Trump winning the election scares the piss out of them but you would think they could wait until they get home.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did not know Democrats hung out at Walmart that much. I know Trump winning the election scares the piss out of them but you would think they could wait until they get home.

My guess is that the Wal-Mart crowd is more Democrat than Republican. Buying crap from China and dressing like white trash, skipping out on the frills of bathing...yeah. Democrats.

Republicans typically only buy from companies that support American manufacturing.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard over the intercom at Walmart the other day:Democrat shoppers, you can buy deodorant in the pharmacy to make yo ass stank not so much.
Walmart is the primary bastion of communism.

Latest posts

Top Bottom