Pepper spray?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kelly Drown said:
Wow... old thread. :) I ended up buying several cans of the FOX spray. I keep one in my car, and my wife keeps one in her car. Mostly because I'm an idiot and bought the 4oz (or whatever the big can was) can not realizing how big it would be. I've since ordered here the smaller size for her to carry in her purse.

Question though... is it legal to carry around pepper spray on your belt out in the open? Like when I go camping, I carry that one around on the outside of my belt but I don't really know if it's legal in all states. I assumed it was.

-Kelly

MAN, its nice to hear from the "Godfather"!!!

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kelly Drown said:
Question though... is it legal to carry around pepper spray on your belt out in the open? Like when I go camping, I carry that one around on the outside of my belt but I don't really know if it's legal in all states. I assumed it was.
-Kelly
Legal here but I couldn't tell ya' about other states.

Welcome back!
;)

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
rugerdude said:
I just purchased the new spray made by Kimber for my wife. I figured if they made it ,it would have to be pretty good.

Unless it has the external extractor that "isn't a problem". :)

Let us know how it works.

oklahomabuilder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm actually thinking about getting my wife some. And yes, I have been sprayed with it during a Nonlethal and Weapons Tactics Course in the USMC. Not something I would prefer to be on the recieving end of again. After being sprayed, you went through "the Gauntlet" utilizing various HTH techniques. The key to it was to keep your head tilted down, therefore any sweat that you produce will cause it to drip down past your eyes. Obviously, this will only work to an extent.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i carry sabre red with 10%OC and 2,000,000 SHU's.. i dont think there are any laws against carrying OC, but if sprayed, you could be sued for it.. so be prepared for the lawyer to ask you if you've had training in it because they will :P theres always that liability issue!

Latest posts

Top Bottom