Pepper spray?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

underdog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tell folks I am too old to fight and too proud to run, so they'd best leave me and my limited options alone.:)

I keep some pepper spray around, although I'm not a big fan of it in civilian self-defense situations. I usually carry it when walking with my wife and JRT. I'm not going to shoot a dog and then maybe have to shoot his owner.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i think you should start again :P OC is just another alternative for my protection against someone i probaly wont be able to fight myself out of :P

I dunno. I quit carrying a baton when a DISTRICT JUDGE told me I was too damned big to carry it and that I would get sued (and lose!) for hitting somebody with it. I figure OC is the same song and dance...

...besides...I've been hit with a dose of that **** when we became qualified to carry it. Let me tell ya...I'll pull out my Glock and shoot somebody before I'll use that crap on them! It would be more humane! That pepper spray is some BAD medicine!!! :nolike:

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dunno. I quit carrying a baton when a DISTRICT JUDGE told me I was too damned big to carry it and that I would get sued (and lose!) for hitting somebody with it. I figure OC is the same song and dance...

...besides...I've been hit with a dose of that **** when we became qualified to carry it. Let me tell ya...I'll pull out my Glock and shoot somebody before I'll use that crap on them! It would be more humane! That pepper spray is some BAD medicine!!! :nolike:

to big to use a baton?? so you trying to tell me judge john doe said that you were to big to use a baton, because, you're to big?? :P what is there like a size limit? just because you are a bigger man does not mean you should have that extra alternative.. hmm.. i guess id be okay then, since im only 165lbs.. :P

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FYI H&H has started carrying Red Sabre peper spray. You will pay more at the store than you can get it online, like I had to tell you. But if you want to see what size the canisters are in person before you order online you now have a place to put hands on product.

Just FYI
Dan

Scott4957

Marksman
Reaction score
Anyone ever use the kimber lifeact spray? I just bought one for my wife, I hear its pretty nasty stuff and it shoots droplets out at 90mph up to 13ft. She's going to carry it until she gets comfortable with a pistol and gets here CC license.

Scott

Latest posts

Top Bottom