Poll- How do you feel about sending the military to the southern borders?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should we use active military to secure the borders?

• You betcha!

Votes: 44 67.7%
  • Oh hell no!

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Beef up existing border patrol

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • What's a border?

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a waste to send troops to the border. If administration isn't going to let the border patrol do it's job, what good are the troops going to do?

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a waste to send troops to the border. If administration isn't going to let the border patrol do it's job, what good are the troops going to do?

It's a hypothetical; we are giving opinions about what should be done, not will be done. The administration certainly won't/wouldn't let the BP or troops do their job, so he damned sure wouldn't send any there in the first place. That's the whole point. Sending troops is what should be done, and order them to stop the illegal crossings, at all costs.

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
10463026_10152210997261700_8192505888766967765_n.jpg

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did not vote, but and I am old and did not like the options to vote on but that is the way most polls are. Too many things here. Why send troops there with unloaded weapons when the Border Patrol is not allowed to do their job as they should be. The BP has too many PC restrictions under this or any other regime, why waste the NG's time, not even good training if not allowed to follow through. Just glad I am old and won't see the consequences of what is happening now.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is my Country Boy remedy. Remember back in School in FFA, you joined and you got a Green Arm????

How come we cannot come up with a Permanent Dye that won't fade off for say 10 years, catch em over here, dip em from head to toe and send em back!!!!! Maybe a bright orange or purple, so they can be spotted easy. Would it work?

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is my Country Boy remedy. Remember back in School in FFA, you joined and you got a Green Arm????

How come we cannot come up with a Permanent Dye that won't fade off for say 10 years, catch em over here, dip em from head to toe and send em back!!!!! Maybe a bright orange or purple, so they can be spotted easy. Would it work?

GLOW IN THE DARK! Fluorescent green in daylight.

Paint the border fence to transfer as they climb over.

Let them know, dayglo green or GitD as acceptable targets for snipers. :.50cal:

Remote locations, use non standard military calibers, .....................

Enter legally or be treated as an invading force = ROE

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am not sure how I feel about sending the national guard or Army to secure the border. Secure it, absolutely, but I think having the army there could go real bad, real quick. Your thoughts?

Yeah real bad for the invaders crossing it. A few get shot trying to break into the country maybe they will learn they are not wanted. I know that people say "think of the children" and that is harsh, but reality is our country has our own problems to worry about. They are clearly abusing a law that lets the leeches stay and get tons of government freebies. They stay longer, breed anchor babies then its made out how wrong it is to separate families.

That idiot Bush signed a law in 2002 that makes it harder to get rid of them. You know Obama is not going to send them packing. I really think its going to take americans getting fed up and things that I would rather not think about or speak of happening before they will learn.

And we have children in the USA going hungry and vets that sleep on the streets and cant get the care they need. People need to smell the damn coffee.

https://news.yahoo.com/child-immigrants-legally-stay-us-years-114449924.html

Latest posts

Top Bottom