Poll on shotgun vs. handgun for home defense ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_0573.jpeg

Steve2020

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
this thread actually is being started because a coworker is strong supporter of his mossberg shockwave 12 gauge so I was just curious as to what other members were using and if there were any other shockwave supporters ?

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think there are multiple variables that need to be determined before most can say what they would use. The biggest being how the residence is set up. Are there people spread throughout the residence? Is the boogie man trying to kick in the front door, or is he already inside. Have a plan. My plan at night is the wife calls 911. The bedroom door is always locked. I have two fully loaded shotguns in a concealed positioned and the wife has an out of the way hiding spot. I let boogie man know he’s gonna get hurt if he comes in and wait for the po-po. Ain’t nothin worth stealing outside my bedroom, and I’m insured. Also, ain’t nothin worth killing for outside my bedroom. So if someone wants to steal my sofa in the middle of the night, have at it. I can always get another.

Latest posts

Top Bottom