Poll on shotgun vs. handgun for home defense ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally i keep both but it all comes down to the individual and their living conditions, the dwelling they live in and the occupants of the dwelling whether you have kids in rooms close to you or if you live in some kind of apartment with neighbors right next to you and what the dwelling is built out of, everyone has to analysis their own situation.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alternatively if anything gets past 5 rounds of 7.62x54 there is always the option of bayonet charge.

IMG_20230703_122243.jpg

сука блять!

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmm... Shockwave or a can of oven spray? That's a real toss up, but I'd have to say the oven spray cause at least it is useful. 😂
Spoken by someone not familiar with or not proficient with a 'Shockwave' or 'Tac-14' type weapon.

Granted that they are considered by many to be a 'nich' firearm (just like a derringer or Punt gun) that may not be suitable for THEIR particular situation, however, others find that these type of firearms fit well in the roll that they were intended for - a close quarters, one-shot-one-kill, fire-from-the-hip, inexpensive, light weight, short-barrelled, and a short overall length non-NFA firearm.
With a definite 'pucker-factor' for anyone facing the business end.

Not saying I have one 🙄 but if I did I would probably load it with Federal low-recoil #1 Buckshot (with a couple hundred spares) and top it off with a good Streamlight (Protac Rail-Mount HL-X) dual-fuel gun light . . . that is, ah . . . if I had one 😔

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom