Positive LEO experience

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got pulled over Saturday afternoon on my way to work along I40W by Bricktown. Yes, I was speeding...on my motorcycle. The LEO took my info back to his car for 10-15 minutes, but he let me off with a warning, so I am not complaining about the wait. He even complemented my bike. I had my helmet cam going, but not to try and catch him doing anything wrong, I was filming my ride to work. He asked about the camera, and I told him. I don't remember his name, but he was a nice LEO, so I thought I would share since we only hear bad stories. And if you're on here, I'm the guy you pulled over on the green/black crotch rocket.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're making this up! Everyone knows that JBTs are not capable of stopping someone without violating their constitutional rights. Admit it, he choked you, didn't he??

Seriously though, I'm glad things went okay ... well, as far as getting pulled over by the po-po can be "okay".

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's kinda funny, both times I've been pulled over since getting a motorcycle(2 1/2 months ago) have been good experiences. Both LEOs let me off without a ticket, both were nice, and both complemented my bike.

blckthree

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is this where the good experiences go? I got pulled over on the turnpike just outside of Chickasha. He got me just before the McDonalds as I was coming over the crest of the hill. Saw him start on to the highway and hit the lights and knew I was done. For his safety and mine, I flipped on the turn signal and pulled into the McDonalds parking lot and got us both safely off the highway. I had the window down and hands on the steering wheel waiting for his approach. He asked for the usual license and registration. I gave those to him and handed him the CCW permit. He asked if I had a weapon and where it was. Told him yes I did and it was in the consle. He said to leave it there and he would have me on my way with a warning as long as nothing came up when he ran the license. He was back with my warning ticket and wished me and my wife a good day and the whole stop was less than 5 minutes from the time he lit me up until the time I was on the road again.

I've had several warning tickets over the years, always seems to be OHP, and they have always been very pleasant to deal with. Imagine that...

Mike

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's kinda funny, both times I've been pulled over since getting a motorcycle(2 1/2 months ago) have been good experiences. Both LEOs let me off without a ticket, both were nice, and both complemented my bike.

Hmmmm ... I might need to see pics of this bike ... ;)

Is this where the good experiences go?

I've got more good experiences with LEO than I can count ... :D

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ive had many good and bad stops over the years, but none, I mean NONE were ever positive. ever.

Then you need to take a look in the mirror. :D

I have had "positive" encounters with LEO too, not just "good" ones -- like the Trooper who changed my tire for me before I ever even knew that Troopers did that kind of thing. It was pouring down rain and not exactly what one would call balmy out. He could have just buzzed on past me. Knowing what I know now, I bet you 20 bucks he was on his way home at the end of his shift. I don't know who he was, but this then soaking-wet, couldn't break the lug nut over for NUTHIN' 17-year-old was oh-so-grateful. He kept me from losing my job at the little restaurant right outside Tishomingo. Which kept me from going into a life of prostitution to pay my rent. So ... again ... Whoever he was -- THANKS!!

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only had one sorta negative experience with LEO. County Mounty seemed to have a chip on his shoulder. Lots of questions, lots of accusations. I was just on my way to take my lady friend home. Clocked me at 42 (in a 45 he claimed was 35 then admitted it was 45). Ended the stop without any paper and I went on my way. I was polite and no biggie. Other than that, I've gotten plenty of breaks and nice folks to chat with on the shoulder.

Latest posts

Top Bottom