Prepaid Debit Cards

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smax

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This may be a dumb question, but have any of you used a prepaid debit card to buy guns online? If so is there one in particular you would recommend? I ask because I would like to start making all of my online purchase separate from my checking account because a certain person I share a bank account with just doesn't understand my hobbies lol.

ExtremistPullup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This may be a dumb question, but have any of you used a prepaid debit card to buy guns online? If so is there one in particular you would recommend? I ask because I would like to start making all of my online purchase separate from my checking account because a certain person I share a bank account with just doesn't understand my hobbies lol.
open a checking account some where else.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good excuse. We all know the real reason is your extracurricular website subscriptions.
:D

Sent from atop the throne in the last stall using Tapatalk 2 for Android.

smax

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not really hiding it. That was a little joke. I am tired of dealing with paypal and I am not interested in having a credit card other than for emergencies.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
not for guns, but I've used them for other things. They're handy for signing up for free trials of services where you don't want people having access to your checking account (eFax, credit report stuff, etc).

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not really hiding it. That was a little joke. I am tired of dealing with paypal and I am not interested in having a credit card other than for emergencies.

I have a CC that I can call in for a temp pass number, good for one only transaction.

.If you dont have/want a CC just make sure whoever your buying from takes what would virtually be a debit card.

.Good Luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom