You old guys ... 🥰🥰🥰

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have always said if you want to solve the world's problems, visit a farmer's coffee clutch at the local Co-op or donut shop any given morning.

I've tried hanging at the local, farmer's, coffee shop. 99% of the conversation is it needs to rain, everything is dying. It needs to stop raining, everything is dying.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've tried hanging at the local, farmer's, coffee shop. 99% of the conversation is it needs to rain, everything is dying. It needs to stop raining, everything is dying.
^^^The honest truth!

I found out that I need to pay attention and keep up with the conversation though.
Many ages ago, I overheard group of cranky old veterans at next table in Carl's Jr. at breakfast time, re-fighting the Battle of Iwo Jima or Gettysburg or Bunker Hill (something or other).
My order was ready and when I came back to my table, an old codger in "U.S. Air Force Retired" ball cap was saying loudly "...and I knew that **I** was going to have to take out that mortar!"
I was thinking to myself "Dang, old man -- did you drop a bomb or strafe 'em or...."
Then he added "...and I was careful with them bricks too! I was able to re-use most of 'em!"

Latest posts

Top Bottom