Problems with Midfirst Bank?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are actually two on the East side, Campus corner and one on Main St.
Meh, Campus Corner isn't in East Norman. The east side branch (or "service center") is just south of the corner of Robinson and 12th (used to be off of Robinson) in the "who thought it would be a good idea to put a Mexican joint right next to a Taco Bell, anyway? I don't know, but let me try that, too!" building.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use Oklahoma Employees Credit Union, and have been pretty happy. I have been thinking about checking out Credit Union One, though...since they allow lawful gun carry.

Sooner Wing

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Without going into detail me and my wife have experienced extremely poor service from Midfirst, a bank that we have been with for 10+ years. From what I understand, we aren't the only ones who have had issues with their business practices. When we pressed them, we mentioned our dedication to them and the fact that we have given them our business for so long, and they effectively shrugged their shoulders and said "Tough".
We told them today that we will be closing our account with them and joining a local credit union.
Anyone here recommend a local credit union over a bank?
Any advice, ideas?
Thanks.

Left MidFirst about a year ago and went to Weokie. Couldn't be happier and get great rates on my checking account. I am not a big ATM user so that is not a big issue to me. I also looked at TFCU and have heard great things about them as well. Make the jump, you won't regret it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom