Protected bug habitat??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
OOPS, WRONG BEATLE, MY BAD.
o-beatles-first-show-facebook.jpg

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do a lot of driving for my job and I have seen this same sign in numerous places from Calvin to Chandler. I don’t understand what it is. There is always a sign that accompanies the bug sign that says “access road”. Has any of y’all seen this ? I didn’t see these before about 8 months ago. View attachment 137301

Save the Medfly!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I posted that same sign here last year when the wife and I were looking at a 229 acre tract south of Bristow and most you guys said to run don't walk from that land. Heard from another source is that to keep them off your land you really need to keep the pastures mowed real short so they don't take up residence on your land. That land ended up selling several months after I saw the sign. THis same property had a large oil pipeline being installed on the far east boundry.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get you some Talstar P off of Amazon. It’s what many professionals use. I don’t have hardly any bugs in my house anymore. Best bug spray I’ve ever seen.

Consider Bifen I/T as a cheaper equivalent product.
These folks (below) may or may not be the cheapest...Amazon is usually not the cheapest place to go online for pesticides
https://store.doyourownpestcontrol.com/bifen-it

Latest posts

Top Bottom