Protesters' Bus Tires Flattened In Okla.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DWD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is how you handle extremists who attempt to perform asshattery in the name of your religion. Now if other groups would just take a lesson.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I cant believe that flat bed truck driver even hauled them there. They should have rolled their 2 flat tires all the way to WalMart and back themselves.

Good point and I agree.

If everyone that these scumbags counted on to live daily life would ignore and ostracise them, they'd not be able to have nearly the success they currently enjoy.

I do believe that someday (and I'm actually surprised it hasn't been yet), someone with nothing to lose will really set these freaks on their ears.

If I'm remembering correctly, there are already plans in place to protest the funeral of the freakish incestual grandpa / leader of the group.

Oh... and while I'm at it I wish everyone would stop referring to them as the Westboro Baptist Church. Newspapers should call them the Westboro Freak Squad and not give them the privilage of their self-association of their name with the Baptists or being mistaken as a church.

/rantoff

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The problem with doing this kind of thing is that religious extremist groups use it to show how they're being persecuted. "WE WERE PRACTICING OUR GOD-GIVEN RIGHT TO WARN EVERYONE THAT WE ARE A NATION OF F*GS AND F*G ENABLERS AND THOSE EVIL OKIES SLASHED OUR TIRES." All this does is give them more resolve and determination.

Plus, why the hell would you want to make it harder for them to get out of your town?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The problem with doing this kind of thing is that religious extremist groups use it to show how they're being persecuted. "WE WERE PRACTICING OUR GOD-GIVEN RIGHT TO WARN EVERYONE THAT WE ARE A NATION OF F*GS AND F*G ENABLERS AND THOSE EVIL OKIES SLASHED OUR TIRES." All this does is give them more resolve and determination.

Plus, why the hell would you want to make it harder for them to get out of your town?

So that maybe they'd think twice before coming back? :anyone:

As for the persecution bit, not quite. They're the ones persecuting us. Our response is to be intolerant of their asshattery. No one is persecuting their belief in God or their alleged Baptist association, just their mean spirited BS message. They're perfectly free to exercise their religious beliefs right up to the point that they fling it in our faces like a monkey flinging poo. That's when things are bound to turn ugly and they should be prepared to accept that. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know if you guys have noticed yet but both FOX News and Channel 4, when reporting events that Westboro have been at recently are not naming them by name ...

FOX News said something along the lines of "small group of protesters" and Channel 4 said "several people came out and flew American Flags" but no mention of Westboro by name ...

Let's hope this trend continues ...

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
This board will not encourage, nor condone illegal acts or practices. And vandalism, regardless of who it is perpetrated against, is illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom