Red Castle Winter Access Watch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread is about the answer to the question, "can poopgiggle get his wheelspin-prone Mazda down the Red Castle access road and back out again?" It's snowing again so this is a major concern for me.

I need to kill some silhouettes c'mon guys.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you had read your bulletin the last couple months you would be aware that due to all the people getting stuck last year. The Zink ranch will close the front gate when it snows. when it reopens??? usually the range gets atleast double the snow we get in Tulsa. so figure it needs to have pretty much disappeared in town before heading out there.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you had read your bulletin the last couple months you would be aware that due to all the people getting stuck last year. The Zink ranch will close the front gate when it snows. when it reopens??? usually the range gets atleast double the snow we get in Tulsa. so figure it needs to have pretty much disappeared in town before heading out there.

I haven't seen a bulletin in December or January.

This isn't RC's fault. Mail seems to have trouble making it to my mailbox in general.

Latest posts

Top Bottom