Rehome our dog.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tcox

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Jeff, I'm sorry for everybody in that situation. Look, the best thing you can do is surrender the dog to a rescue shelter. You will be out $100 or so, but do not dump the dog or just give the dog to the first person that will give you fifty bucks. Most of the shelters will do a type of investigaton/pairing for a potential new owner. This is the best thing for that dog to give it the best shot and make sure it doesn't get passed from home to home. Tbis is defiantly a time to eat crow. We all fail, live, and learn. Just do the right thing man.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried some Facebook groups and Craigslist with no luck. And here, you see how that went. We don't want to give the dog away for free because we don't want it used as a bait dog or anything like that. So yes, we will be out over $100, but we had decided to take it to the local "no kill" shelter and let them do their thing and see if they can find her a good family to fit in with other dogs.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I tried some Facebook groups and Craigslist with no luck. And here, you see how that went. We don't want to give the dog away for free because we don't want it used as a bait dog or anything like that. So yes, we will be out over $100, but we had decided to take it to the local "no kill" shelter and let them do their thing and see if they can find her a good family to fit in with other dogs.

Just saw this and all the posts from the amateur comedians. I volunteer some with Bella Foundation and we find homes all the time for dogs in your situation. If you haven't already taken it to a shelter pm me and maybe I can find it a good home. While unfortunate, many people find out the dog they wanted doesn't work out for various reasons. Hopefully, you've learned a lesson the hard way and the dog will end up in a home where it is cared for. All you other jokesters, spay and neuter your pets. There are too many unwanted animals in this situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just saw this and all the posts from the amateur comedians. I volunteer some with Bella Foundation and we find homes all the time for dogs in your situation. If you haven't already taken it to a shelter pm me and maybe I can find it a good home. While unfortunate, many people find out the dog they wanted doesn't work out for various reasons. Hopefully, you've learned a lesson the hard way and the dog will end up in a home where it is cared for. All you other jokesters, spay and neuter your pets. There are too many unwanted animals in this situation.

This!!! We might should also spay and neuter some of the posters in this thread.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

, in hindsi
of course

Of course, Mike is always the voice of reason. the important part is not the person, but the dog.

Latest posts

Top Bottom