Rijas Services AR-15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doorgunner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i dont usually choose to get man-sexed from behind, but when i do, its from stopping at rijas's booth. Seriously, stay as far away as possible. I make a habit of standing near his booth at shows and warning people off. A $2200 Century FAL? I didnt realize that they made some frm unobtainium.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Drexton311, it's probably clear by now that your post hit a nerve. There are just a few companies around OK which have been able to alienate much of the gun community. Rijas is one, and Gunworld in OKC is another.

I hope all the furor your post has stirred up hasn't put you off. I for one did not get a "troll vibe" from your post. I can't envision anyone from Rijas making such a post. I'm pretty sure they know where they stand (flat on their backs) with those persons knowledgable in the gun community. Like Gunworld, they live off first timers and the very minimally abled.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure that you people understand what is involved in building a finely tuned rifle such a Rijas produces. It takes hours upon hours just to research the right set of UTG rails for a weapon of Rijas quality.

Well, I had a nice image of a BS meter with the needle pegged, but can't get it to post. Drat!

Latest posts

Top Bottom