Road rage against motorcyclist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched the video and I'm numb. Yes the lead rider shouldn't of passed on a double yellow. Ok give him a ticket, the guy on the second bike, I couldn't find what law he broke. Ok the redneck, attempted murder on the lead bike, and then the other bikes going in the opposit direction. If the redneck is tired of all the bikes on that stretch of road acting stupid call the law. IN NO WAY HIM TRYING TO RUN ANOTHER MOTORIST OFF THE ROAD IS HE EVEN JUSTIFIED.

Are their stupid people on bikes out there yes. But at what point in their deeds does it give someone the right to kill them? NEVER.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Please explain what you see here, 'cuz I ain't seeing it.

You would purposley take a motorcyclists vision away for no reason other than it would be funny? Wow.

I was being facetious. I get passed by these bikes all the time. I could careless what they do as long as no one else gets hurt. Geez

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At what point, when on a motorcycle, does somebody trying to run you off the road become attempted murder or endangerment? If somebody just tried to kill you with their vehicle while you are on a motorcycle and everybody comes to a stop at what point do you have the right to defend yourself if you are a CCL holder?

NSFW Language....

Last edited by a moderator:

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This looks staged to me. If I were the truck driver I definitely wouldn't hang around to see whether or not John Law showed up.

I think the guy on the bike in front of the pickup was intentionally tryin to piss the pickup guy off. After he got in front of him, if he really felt his life was in danger, why would he stay in front of him for several minutes? He would have no problem at all outrunning him, he could have turned off to end the problem.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the guy on the bike in front of the pickup was intentionally tryin to piss the pickup guy off. After he got in front of him, if he really felt his life was in danger, why would he stay in front of him for several minutes? He would have no problem at all outrunning him, he could have turned off to end the problem.

***facepalm***

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Listen to this man. He has law enforcement experience and probably knows all about it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom