Road rage against motorcyclist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shot(bob)

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i've been riding for close to 40 years. EVERYONE in this video is in the wrong. by the look of the road, there were many areas that were prolly posted at 30-35. these guys were clearly exceding that.usually the only time rice burners are filming is to show you how far they can do a wheelie or how far they can get over on the "chicken strip" of the back tire. i'm not doggin on bikers,just making an observation.

That's what these bikes were made to do. They don't have 'chicken strips' if ridden correctly. My bike (a cruiser) has very wide chicken strips. My sons (a crotch rocket/sport bike) has none. The bike yearns to be ridden that way.

the truck driver was definitly in the wrong. the fact that he got a DUI impaired his judgment. he was most likely tired of the crotch rockets burning up the roads. i only saw other rice burners in the video, another observation. he should have made repeated calls to the sheriff and the road may have been staked out. maybe he already tried that with no results.

I tire of 'granny drivers' slowing down the course of a ride or drive, but that doesn't give me the right to lill them by running them off the road. He should keep calling the sheriff, not become some redneck vigilante wannabe.

i can't find a side to land on on the this one. maybe the truck drivers kids had a near miss with a bike which would even out the frustration.

Irrelevant. He's still an *******.

j-dubb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like mentioned above several times and also by the guy that was actually there running the camera. They were doing the speed limit all the way up until the truck tried to run that guy off the road. Then they picked it up some but not much, if they really were driving so fast the truck wouldn't of been an issue. The camera on the bike makes it look like they are going alot faster then what they really are. Listen to the engine of the guy riding, hes not riding fast at all just cruising.

Also did anyone notice that shortly after the truck tried running that guy off the road, he was over in the oncoming lane with another biker coming at him and he swerved over really quick to avoid him? He would of hit that guy head on and killed him.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If someones speeding bothers you that much, call the Police, give them the tag number but you can't just take the law in to your own hands, this is not the 18th century. Those guys did not look like they were speeding until that happened. That redneck almost killed 3 people that day, did you see the two other ones on the other side?? Those guys did the right thing, they could have started beating his ass and act all redneck and ghetto but didn't. They did the right thing. I hope that redneck went to jail for it, that's inexcusable.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wait a fine!? Did he just say to give the redneck a fine? That dude attempted to kill someone, last time I checked a vehicle is a weapon when used in that manner. That redneck should be going to jail for a while. Im sure he will, thanks to the guy that video tapped that incident. The first biker, sure give him a ticket for illegal pass but that's about it.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not justifying the actions but...

Just getting some typing practice in, eh?

i can't find a side to land on on the this one.

Yeah, it's a tough one for sure. A vehicle traveling at a speed faster than your vehicle can only be perceived as a direct threat. It's best to reenact a scene from the French Connection then get out and do a cockwalk in your shitkickers.

It does get even tougher when you take into account the man's feelings for his hypothetical child, who we can only assume was nearly killed by the man on the bike.

You ready? Sheet gets deeper. We haven't even considered the man's hypothetical puppy, which met an untimely end at the tires of one of the bikers in the video, who then put it's little puppy head on a pike and rode with it through the twisties making crotch rocket war cries.

:rollseyesandshakeshead:

For every level headed rider you've got 10 that are morons trying to push the limit.

Paging LightningCrash to outline the fallacies in this thread. LightningCrash, you're need for a fallacy count in the road rage thread.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I've thought all morning about what I saw in that video. A guy riding a bike can't really hurt a guy in a full sized pickup. So the bike was never a menace to the pickup driver. What the guy in the pickup did was life threatening to the guy on the bike. The pickup driver capriciously put the biker's life in peril. No matter what, there's no excuse for that.

I think sometimes, when you ride a bike, you feel invulnerable, or at least forget just how vulnerable you are because riding can be such a rush. You forget how delicate your own life is. I think that's a mistake.

Latest posts

Top Bottom