Road rage against motorcyclist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edgar Derby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
misdemeanor traffic ticket or attempted murder...ticket or murder...hmmmm...

I think whoever made such a perfect road for bikers should be charged with something too.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a doosher! Passing safely over a double yellow!! That dude could have killed someone. It would have been much better if the two bikes would have just stayed behind the redneck and his fourwheeler. Its always better for everyone on the road to have vehicles bunched up in a group. You have much more reaction time when you're staring at the back of billy bob's ATV. IMO, it is much safer to make the quick safe pass and move along with your business. I don't see anything the guys on the bikes did was wrong. If passing safely over a double yellow is legal in KY, then they didn't do anything illegal. Comments on their rate of speed and the idiot hillbilly's hypothetical son are pure conjecture.

03on22s

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The way I see what happened in the video, not before or after, was attempted murder by a a guy in a slow moving vehicle being legally passed by state law doing 3 mph over. Those bikes could have been on the road the day before doing 145+ for all I care, but during this video they weren't.

At what point, when on a motorcycle, does somebody trying to run you off the road become attempted murder or endangerment? If somebody just tried to kill you with their vehicle while you are on a motorcycle and everybody comes to a stop at what point do you have the right to defend yourself if you are a CCL holder?

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd say the dude was flirting with death when he got out of the truck with the deadly weapon in his hand.

ai29.photobucket.com_albums_c286_fliboy482_HONK_IF_YOU27VE_NEVER_SEEN_A_GUN.jpg

Fatboy Joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The dude driving the truck was an idiot for trying to run a motorcycle off the road. However, the motorcyclists did take his life in his own hands when he passed on a double yellow. There are times that a road is marked a double yellow without it being a hill or a curve. As they were going what has already been discussed as near the speed limit, they pass several farm/house/business entrances. Someone could have easily pulled out from one of those places and the motorcyclists would have no where to go. My wife was in a near fatal accident when a motorcyclist was traveling a high rate of speed and she pulled out into the near lane of a four lane road and he was going so fast he couldn't switch lanes and smacked the back of her car. The police estimated he was doing 85 in a 35.

Latest posts

Top Bottom