Robber shot dead in bricktown

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw a post on FB where one of Mr Prince’s friends was accusing the victims of being typical ”Trumpster’s” that obviously had just bought a gun and had to try it out. (Never mind the fact his dead buddy pulled a gun first)

F that guy. Seriously, just F that guy.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really nice of the PD to list the name of the “involved person”, possibly the name of the person defending himself to the world on FB.

Right?

WTF?

You can put that kinda **** on a Supplemental, which isn't (or wasn't) subject to FOIA requests to maintain the anonymity of victims and juveniles.

Who thought it was a good idea to publish this guy's name for all of the dead guy's homies to track down and extract a little revenge?

I'd be just a little bit pissed.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Right?

WTF?

You can put that kinda **** on a Supplemental, which isn't (or wasn't) subject to FOIA requests to maintain the anonymity of victims and juveniles.

Who thought it was a good idea to publish this guy's name for all of the dead guy's homies to track down and extract a little revenge?

If that punk robber wannabe was gang affiliated, it could become rather dicey for the safety of the vicim and his family now that their ID nfo has been publicly released.

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
Right?

WTF?

You don't actually think that was some kind of oversite or error do you?
The government and their police force (leadership) are generally not happy with common citizens taking out the trash. They don't like competition.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
KFOR "Filled with gunfire and crime scene tape Monday night!"

Witness - "yeah, I heard a bang and thought it was just the movie." "You can never just come unprepared and think everything is just another ordinary day - so at least have something to defend yourself."

Kenneth Braud

Marksman
Reaction score
That can be surprising. While I'm sure that many couldn't afford one, we were working in Austin, TX earlier this year and saw an awful lot of homeless there. Many had very expensive bicycles, and we even saw an encampment or two where there were cars and motorcycles parked in front of their shelters.
I moved my daughter/son in law out of Austin last year when the plague started. I spoke to a friend of ours who lives about a mile south of the river/lake. He's been there for 40 years and has watch the new mayor (then) and city council forbid the police from enforcing the laws to remove the homeless from public property and easements. He said it is nasty, filthy, ugly and dangerous. Most of them are suffering mentally and are violent and defensive to passersby. A beautiful city being jeopardized by leadership incompetence and attempts to not offend anyone while offending everyone.
We lived and I worked in P'ville and can count how many times on two hands that I've actually been downtown. Not a fan, never have been. My music teacher kids (PhD,BA) wouldn't go downtown due to the rowdy crowds and danger and $15-20 parking fees 1/2 mile from 6th street. Never understood the draw...

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Right?

WTF?

So, hypothetically, if the shooter were to receive any threats or visits from the “victims” friends or family, could this put the city in a position to receive a civil suit if they received any injuries because of this release of information?

Latest posts

Top Bottom