Ryan Dunn dies in "horrific" car crash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I don't have an ounce of compassion for drinking and driving I do have a bag of stones here that anyone can grab from and throw the first one.

The fact that he received a DUI less than 2 miles on the same road from where he ultimately met his maker is a startling piece of information. I guess you cant ever punish the stupid out of someone.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
in drivers ed last school year we were tought things about drunk driving i already new but it suprised so many people in my class.the fact is that everything they are teaching us is not taking hold because people at the moment will say thay wont drink and drive but the next night they will get drunk and drive home not caring about anything they learned

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most people couldnt handle a GT3 sober at 110mph much less drunk. Super fast car + being drunk = crash into tree in this case. Not surprising to me.

Me and my kid are big fans of the Jackass crew, shows and movies- but this isnt even sad news, its pathetic news. The dude died like he lived, and it was selfish having had a friend with him. Family and friends are most likely sad- but I hope that they understand that the rest of the world doesnt share their grief over such a stupid and selfish act. Just sayin...

An old friend of mine I knew thru the same connecting social circle died a year ago last month. He was a bass player/songwriter in a highly successful famous metal band. He was found dead in a hotel room in Des Moines overdosed from drugs. He had fought his addiction to drugs for years and had actually been sober quite a while leading up to the day he checked into the hotel and took that fatal shot. He left behind a pregnant wife, his long time band members, and alot of other friends, family and a world full of fans. He could have been driving a fast car drunk and acheived the same result. Dead too young in a stupid selfish incident. Hard to understand but too late to do anything about after the fact.

Weird thing is, these young guys died like you figure they would the occupation they were in. Extreme stunt star dies while driving a sports car fast while drunk; rock star dies of an overdose alone in a hotel room. Sad but dumb.

soonertodd

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IRmEX.jpgIRmEX.jpg

"I'm ryan dunn, and this is the drunken car crash fatality."

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most people couldnt handle a GT3 sober at 110mph much less drunk. Super fast car + being drunk = crash into tree in this case. Not surprising to me.

Me and my kid are big fans of the Jackass crew, shows and movies- but this isnt even sad news, its pathetic news. The dude died like he lived, and it was selfish having had a friend with him. Family and friends are most likely sad- but I hope that they understand that the rest of the world doesnt share their grief over such a stupid and selfish act. Just sayin...

An old friend of mine I knew thru the same connecting social circle died a year ago last month. He was a bass player/songwriter in a highly successful famous metal band. He was found dead in a hotel room in Des Moines overdosed from drugs. He had fought his addiction to drugs for years and had actually been sober quite a while leading up to the day he checked into the hotel and took that fatal shot. He left behind a pregnant wife, his long time band members, and alot of other friends, family and a world full of fans. He could have been driving a fast car drunk and acheived the same result. Dead too young in a stupid selfish incident. Hard to understand but too late to do anything about after the fact.

Weird thing is, these young guys died like you figure they would the occupation they were in. Extreme stunt star dies while driving a sports car fast while drunk; rock star dies of an overdose alone in a hotel room. Sad but dumb.

Um.. Paul Gray?

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
UPDATE:

Police have now said that their investigation reveals the car was travelling at an estimated 130 MPH.

Nothing like playing racecar driver on small public roads after you've kicked back a few huh? Whadda rush.

Latest posts

Top Bottom