Sarah Palin Snubbed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
just like any other minority who runs on the GOP ticket.

Ever notice how the left uses the very stereotypes they propose to "hate" like racism, sexism, etc. to degrade and attack minorities that lean to the right? Like, if you're a black male, you're a womanizer and sexual harasser like Clarence Thomas and Herman Cain. If you're a woman, you're an airhead and a twit like Sarah Palin and Jan Brewer. They are against discrimination of the elderly...... except for Ronald Reagan, Ron Paul or John McCain. I have to take the whole "racism, etc." card with a grain of salt when thrown down by a liberal. They're the absolute worst about it.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yes, for some reason the democrat party believes that all minorities have been bought and paid for. I think they're wrong.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, she sure dumbed her way into millions of dollars in speaking engagements, TV contracts, etc. Yep real dumb.

And why does the media love to put her in front of people to speak? Because she continuously shows her stupidity when speaking and it's either shocking or hilarious depending on which party you belong to and that sells big time. Otherwise she'd be ignored completely.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Brandi said:
And why does the media love to put her in front of people to speak? Because she continuously shows her stupidity when speaking and it's either shocking or hilarious depending on which party you belong to and that sells big time. Otherwise she'd be ignored completely.

Yup, she's laughing all the way to the bank because she is so stupid. LOL!

I can tell you must have liberal leanings. You sound just like every one of them Lol.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hobbes said:
So, anyone who doesn't share your opinion of SP must me a leftie huh? LOL

Don't you have some Alaska pictures to post or something?

Not at all. Every time I hear a lefty tv political commentator, that same litany describing Sarah Palin that was posted, comes out of their collective mouths. It's like it comes from a script.

I could care less if somebody does or doesn't like her. I just get tired of the character assinations by people who don't know her in attempt to make light of her positions that they are so afraid of?

If someone doesn't like her political position, disagree with it politically, don't attack her personally.
If somebody wants to keep importing foreign oil, disagree with that position.
She is in favor of drilling in the US. But that's dumb and she is an idiot and moron for thinking that way.
See where I'm coming from?
The left always degrades republican women and minorities by dragging them through the muck instead of entering into intelligent discourse.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not at all. Every time I hear a lefty tv political commentator, that same litany describing Sarah Palin that was posted, comes out of their collective mouths. It's like it comes from a script.

I could care less if somebody does or doesn't like her. I just get tired of the character assinations by people who don't know her in attempt to make light of her positions that they are so afraid of?

If someone doesn't like her political position, disagree with it politically, don't attack her personally.
If somebody wants to keep importing foreign oil, disagree with that position.
She is in favor of drilling in the US. But that's dumb and she is an idiot and moron for thinking that way.
See where I'm coming from?
The left always degrades republican women and minorities by dragging them through the muck instead of entering into intelligent discourse.
It seems to me there's a shortage of intelligent discourse all the way around.

Now, how bout them pics?

Latest posts

Top Bottom