Sarah Palin Snubbed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wonder how long this Sarah Palin jealousy thread will last? I think it's time for another round of Michelle, in shorts!! That's fine, really fine...............

i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_obamashorts.jpg

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ain't jealous of Sarah. I'm just pissed they didn't invite her to the big conflab--she and I had a date for that gig, and I was looking forward to hanging out with her backstage, if you know what I mean (wink, wink).

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not going to read the whole thread...but ya'll took the bait for sure and got taken for a ride by the OSA Spin Crew.

Politics aside, Palin would be welcome at my house anytime!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wonder how long this Sarah Palin jealousy thread will last? I think it's time for another round of Michelle, in shorts!! That's fine, really fine...............

i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_obamashorts.jpg

This is my point.
Why do this. So what difference does her body style have to do with her political position?

If anybody has a problem with Michell, do it with her political position.
I'd be comfortable with questions about her college thesis, and her comments about never being proud of being an American until her husband got nominated.

Lets deal with the issues, and not the person.

Latest posts

Top Bottom