Sarah Palin Snubbed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm With Dennis. I'm not a fan, but I won't call her stupid as she's been clever enough to not only reach political office, but then use that platform to make millions of dollars since the failed VP run without even pursing politics directly. That takes some cleverness, at least intelligence enough to get good people around her.

But yea, she's too polarizing. As mentioned, not the person the GOP wants on their side right now. She didn't help McCain, and she wouldn't help Romney.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Stupid airhead" is awfully harsh on Palin. I also wouldn't say snookie is smart. Way to have a relevant point of view.

You said palin 'dumbed her way to millions'. I'm just pointing the logical fallacy of equating success with intelligence.

Paris Hilton, snookie, fill in whatever celebrity you want. Financial success doesn't make palin smart nor does it make her qualified to lead this country

That was in reply to another post that said she was too dumb to be anything.
Their words not mine. Go back and read the entire post.
you reacted to to my critisism of somebody elses dumb post.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm With Dennis. I'm not a fan, but I won't call her stupid as she's been clever enough to not only reach political office, but then use that platform to make millions of dollars since the failed VP run without even pursing politics directly. That takes some cleverness, at least intelligence enough to get good people around her.

But yea, she's too polarizing. As mentioned, not the person the GOP wants on their side right now. She didn't help McCain, and she wouldn't help Romney.

I agree with 99% of your post.
The only thing I disagree with is that she didn't help McCain. In my opinion, she is the only reason he got as many votes as he did.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with 99% of your post.
The only thing I disagree with is that she didn't help McCain. In my opinion, she is the only reason he got as many votes as he did.

Here, here. McCain lost solely because of McCain. He tried to play nice and all "PC like". Sometime, someday somebody is going to realize that we want someone that calls a spade a spade and will not hesitate to rip their opponents head off and chit down their neck on legitimate issues. When that happens they will win. Mitt are you listening? No you're not, but if if you want to win you'd better start, otherwise you'll just be known as McCain II.

Latest posts

Top Bottom