Scientists Say “There Is No Climate Emergency”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That "cold snap" we had in 2021 was blamed on global warming. If it was unreasonably hot, they would say it was global warming too cold and it is due to global warming. Now, I'm not a scientist but somehow the logic used by the theorists escapes me when they blame any weather change on global warming.
It will be cold this winter and we can expect more global warmth next summer just like it was when I was a child.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
According to Al Gore the guru of everything climate the Polar Bears were all suppose to be dead already. So I guess the polar bears found a way to become imune to all this climate BS?

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That "cold snap" we had in 2021 was blamed on global warming. If it was unreasonably hot, they would say it was global warming too cold and it is due to global warming. Now, I'm not a scientist but somehow the logic used by the theorists escapes me when they blame any weather change on global warming.
It will be cold this winter and we can expect more global warmth next summer just like it was when I was a child.
If you tell a lie enough times people begin to believe the lie and so it is with Global Warming.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you tell a lie enough times people begin to believe the lie and so it is with Global Warming.
You are correct, but what can we do? The "elitists" have taken our money and we have to repay the billions lost. It is nothing more than racketeering. I'm tired of politicians spending OUR money on what THEY want vs what is best for the country.

Ten Lessons of the Solyndra Failure - Energy and Commerce Committee

Ten Lessons of the Solyndra Failure 09.14.12 With National Debt Surpassing $16 Trillion, "No More Solyndras Act" Needed Now More Than Ever To Protect Taxpayer Dollars WASHINGTON, DC - Today, the House of Representatives will vote on the Energy and Commerce Committee's " No More Solyndras Act ," H.R. 6213.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I understand all that. But, those sedimentary rocks don't climb back out of the oceans up onto dry land. Ergo, the sediment stays on the bottom of the oceans and raise the level of the water.

Woody
Sedimentation happens on “dry” land at the same rate if not faster than water.
The matter here on earth is all here already. No rock formation gets thicker without another place getting thinner

Latest posts

Top Bottom