Securing Ruger LCR for sight install?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I dont think much is needed to turn this gun into a real nice backup carry weapon. Already comes w/ a nice grip w/ a gel like insert, and w/ the addition of 30$ sight makes it that much better.

Agreed. I was sold on the new model LCR with the "boot grip" and the XS front sight but after seeing your LCR I will now do what you did. I saw the LCR in Billings (MT) today for $404 out the door. Need to find a family member that wants one for me to have. ;)

ImplodedMindZ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agreed. I was sold on the new model LCR with the "boot grip" and the XS front sight but after seeing your LCR I will now do what you did. I saw the LCR in Billings (MT) today for $404 out the door. Need to find a family member that wants one for me to have. ;)

Gotta love that price... WOW, i thought 464 OTD was pretty decent when i got mine now i feel like i got had... thanks, ha :)

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice looking LCR, you have the same exact rounds I have in mine. Here is a picture of mine with the front sight painted white. I just took my time and kept painting until I got it to the level/accurate position on the ramp.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
And for clarity ... went back in the store today and it was $409 ... not $404 as I previously posted. Still have to find a family member that will buy it for me and not tell my wife.

Latest posts

Top Bottom