show me you para's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just picked up a Para GI Expert ESP today so let me see yours. yes i know the finish sucks and ill cross that bridge later when i find someone that can refinish it for me. for now i just want to see what everyone else has going on with their PARA ORDINANCE guns. Ill post up some pics in the morning of mine.

bigbang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just the frame. He touched up some of the smaller black parts on the frame for me because he was doing some others already. It cost me $80. Well worth it to me. He is working on a 3rd gun for me right now. He also did a frame for me in OD green on my Kimber ultra carry II. He will be getting my micro springer next, I think.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
just picked up a Para GI Expert ESP today so let me see yours. yes i know the finish sucks and ill cross that bridge later when i find someone that can refinish it for me. for now i just want to see what everyone else has going on with their PARA ORDINANCE guns. Ill post up some pics in the morning of mine.

Is that the Para that's the stripped down version? Kinda like the Springfield GI models? If so, I almost got one of em. Couldn't get the guy to come down on the price though.

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is that the Para that's the stripped down version? Kinda like the Springfield GI models? If so, I almost got one of em. Couldn't get the guy to come down on the price though.

its this one, lol nice to me yet its my first 1911 but not my last

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

excuse the pos camera not got a decent check from radio shack yet to buy another but then again there r more important things to buy than a camera so......

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the one without the bever is the expert, the epxert esp has a fiber optic sight, match trigger, and over travel adjustment, and blah blah blah, its a 1911 with a iffy finish, but its mine and i like it and in the end thats what it boils down to right? lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom