Snowflakes....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm way over it, Stone Cold over it. I'm done here; unless you want to continue to toss snide remarks like the above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ahhh, I KNEW I wouldn't be disappointed.

Midol and whiskey all around for you guys. If that doesn't work I'm gonna get YG to start analyzing y'all ... :hey3:

Let me just interject here that there is NOTHING better than an ice cold beer after an hour on the stationary bike ... :drink: (Hey! The doc said I could have one a day now ... :hyper:)

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some people you wouldn't expect to be snowflakes....

I had a confrontation with a guy over parking in a handicapped space, I approached from the front and knocked on the window and asked if he had a placard.
"You know, I get tired of this, you should really check the tag to see if it's back there before you bother me."
So I say, "so it's on the tag?"
He just gives me a blank look for a second and repeats himself, louder this time... "YOU SHOULD REALLY CHECK THE TAG BEFORE YOU BOTHER ME."
So I say, "you're right sir, I'll be sure to do that from now on."
He keeps giving me a ****** blank stare.
I say, "Have a good day, sir." and go on my way. Sure enough, there's a DAV handicapped tag on the back of the car.

A few minutes later, he's following me through the parking lot, rolls down the window and wants to talk to my supervisor like this is f---ing Wendy's or something. I have only 2 people above me and they run the whole she-bang, so I offer to give him my boss' e-mail address and number but NO, this disabled vet apparently still has a point to drive home so I call my boss, interrupt his meeting and ask him to step outside. This guy gets out and talks to him like he's a completely rational individual. Then he gets back into his car, gives me one more ****** look and drives off. After all that, you know what my boss tells me? That I was polite, admitted to the gentleman that he was right, smiled, kept my voice level, called him sir.... I just never said, "I'm sorry." Seriously? Snowflakes man... come in all shapes, sizes. And I hope he's on this forum. I hope he sees this post.....

I'M SORRY, SIR! YOU SURE TAUGHT ME A VALUABLE LESSON. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE. I HOPE THE VA CAN REMOVE WHATEVER STICK GOT JAMMED UP YOUR ASS IN WHATEVER WAR YOU FOUGHT.
I am on this board damn it, next time check my tag .......and if you need a second opinion (you're ugly too) .....

LMAO < I kid, I kid, but I can't wait to see if he really is on this board ......

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, There ya go! That's the ticket! :homer:

Really? Seriously? You mean to say you think that is the solution to some clown being a jerk? What that would get you is in all likelihood, arrested, possibly convicted, and then, your felonious bad-azz self can just NOT carry your LCP or whatever any more.

As much as we would like to go around Cold Stone Steve Austin'n jerks all day...it is just plain against the law.:buttkick:
Geez man....if people who needed an ass whipping were yanked out and whipped (like we used to do) the world would be a better place ....not saying it's just in this case just making the point .....

Latest posts

Top Bottom