So, I'm stuck here in Branson...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, we just got home. FINALLY!

We were gone 4 days, but there's over a weeks worth of clothes and crap in there. That's what happens when you travel with females. :grumble: So now, I gotta tackle this behemoth. :faint:
View attachment 149422

Try learning to "minimize" like we did when we took our Summer job this past Summer. Three months of living out of hotels with anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks in the same hotel. (We changed hotels as we moved South through the state of Indiana.)

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Branson is ok on occasion, we passed through one Dec and nearly froze in a hotel of a
well-known family that owns a theater there. We could see daylight around the shut door and it was below freezing outside. And we've been to the Dixie Stampeed a few times and took the grandchild but Dolly in a PC move took "Dixie" off the name and I'm not going to go again. I'm not a crowd follower and just because someone says we should do so-and-so, i'm too stubborn to do what they say.
I`ve read that Branson is slowly dying because all the old stars are no longer with us. I started to buy a condo at one of their seminars but now I'm glad I didn't. I was offered a condo for $250,000 and finally they dropped the price to $175,000. One week it f the year for $175,000? Add $175,000 X 52 weeks and they get a whopping $2,100,000 for a poorly but condo with a lot of promises that won't be kept.

Latest posts

Top Bottom