So my wife is tracking me, monitoring my phone...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm old enough to remember Lorena Bobbitt, and then there are all those stories about sleeping/passed out men, pissed off women, super glue and penises. I think Infowarped is more than a little puffed up, another one of those rotund T-Town trolls.

I remember her!! All my boys were way too little to really understand the overall situation but I remember looking in the living room when that made the news and seeing three little boys sitting in the floor all bug-eyed, holding themselves ... lol ... poor kids ..
:rotflmao:

AbundantEntropy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As an uninformed bystander, I'd recommend faith-based marriage counseling. If it's just a big misunderstanding, that would be cleared up in the first counselling session.
I hear this. Try it before its to late. I can recommend several good ones locally on Tulsa. Wish I would have. Divorce is horrible. Hope no kids are involved like my situation. Pm me for that information. If you are done I could carry your phone to the court house for all my divorce stuff a couple times for all my hassles.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm just messing with you guys and gals!

Everything I stated is true but this was merely a test to see how negative people here are, and to liven up the forum.
It's been dead around here.
I am a pessimistic person and always have been, and it appears that most of you are too.
Yes, I did find an ap on her phone to moniter phone activities and it probably is for me and I wanted to post this thread to see if she says anything, she hasn't so far.
We already had the phone tracking/location on all my familys phones, well for at least the last year or so.
I haven't been the most faithful husband the last couple years but we are on the right path to recovery.
I know she won't trust me for a long time, but that is what I get for being a dumbazz. All the wrath that goes with it.
My wife is absolutely the most amazing women. We've been married since high school, 25 years now. I don't want to change that.

Stay positive, it will work out.

"merely a test to see how negative people here are, and to liven up the forum.
It's been dead around here."

I may not be the average OSA'er here, but in my opinion, you Sir, are an *******. I for one felt some kind of compassion for you, thought about your situation you depicted this evening, actually mentioned it to a friend.

I made a bad post a while back, Extar 556 in a home made holster, pictue shot in the living room, stated I had done" the Walmart walk with it" for fun. Got hammered, it is 2 inches too long, I would not really walk with it, but it does look bad ass. I had to fess up of not doing the walk. I guess some people had a negative feeling of that. Will not happen again from me.

There are various people here on OSA. Especially if you get into anything where personal feelings might be involved, something like what you posted might twing something some of us might have experienced on either side of a situation and have a world of experience to give you to think about to help you out.

I would think there are enough real problems each of us in the real world have going onin a day to day basis along with what you might have day to day with your relationship that you might not have to make something like this up for us to not "lworry" about us geing boared. Nothing happening? I have been too busy doing other stuff to waste my time giving a **** about you. I will never do that again. P on you, Done with you.

I

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember her!! All my boys were way too little to really understand the overall situation but I remember looking in the living room when that made the news and seeing three little boys sitting in the floor all bug-eyed, holding themselves ... lol ... poor kids ..
:rotflmao:
I remember that, too. What's worse is the day that I woke up to hear the radio news saying that John Bobbit was doing a tour of gay strip clubs. Yeah, that's exactly the kind of news you want to hear at o-dark-thirty.

I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth recalling that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom