So what happens if

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the entitlement crowd lose all the goody checks and decide to take what they want?
And what if you're stuck at work or someplace away from home when the fuse gets lit?

Just the EBT thread got me to thinking.

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the entitlement crowd lose all the goody checks and decide to take what they want? And what if you're stuck at work or someplace away from home when the fuse gets lit? Just the EBT thread got me to thinking.

The word "screwed" comes to mind. 50 rounds of .45 and a Honda civic aren't exactly the best riot survival combination.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It has been predetermined that this will happen. Get with the program!

Evidently there has been a lot of twitter talk trying to get some riots in the works over losing $36/month. I don't know if OK was specifically mentioned or not.

I am much farther 'with the program' than ANYONE on this board will ever know.

Some people are sheep, some are wolves. I prefer to think of myself as the sheepdog.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the entitlement crowd lose all the goody checks and decide to take what they want?
And what if you're stuck at work or someplace away from home when the fuse gets lit?

Just the EBT thread got me to thinking.

We are fortunate to have less population density than places like L.A., I believe, therefore if any rioting were to take place (not that I think there will be any) there will be huge swaths of our state unaffected, at least in the initial stages.

Like the L.A. Riots and New Orleans, they will trash and loot their own areas first...creating a time and spatial buffer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom