So what happens if

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For the win!!

Oh come on! The day isn't over yet.

Yeah, and it's not even 11am yet. They haven't got out of bed or off the couch yet. Give it 'till about 9pm when they head on over walmart in their fuzzy slippers and pj pants to get some NOS and chips and have the card declined. Stuff'll get real then....

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, and it's not even 11am yet. They haven't got out of bed or off the couch yet. Give it 'till about 9pm when they head on over walmart in their fuzzy slippers and pj pants to get some NOS and chips and have the card declined. Stuff'll get real then....

LOL ... You know WAY too much about how that works! :D

The older I get the less inclined I am to leave the house ... really ... I'm starting to wonder if I need to look in the DSM-V and see how many numbers I am ... :naughty:

Driller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, those who are "away" and unarmed, will have their stuff ransacked, destroyed. Those "away" that head back home to find looting and pillaging will quickly turn the "riot" (stealing) into a killing.
After the fires are put out, and the participants get old, the descendants of the thieves wil talk about how stingy priviledged folks targeted their relatives for simply trying to find a meal.
History books will include details about the intent of the shooters, and lessons on how to be a better society.
A statue, park and day of remembrance will be established.

If anyone wants to name a street after me.....don't. It won't stand over time with my reaction to a riot targeting my property. LOL. It'll always be Brady to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom