So what happens if

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
unfortunately the giveme's of our once great nation are so plentiful that it would be catastrophic at this point. This situation is at the center of almost every "what if" out there... it would be damn ugly!

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay I'll clear up my mindless post a little.

Yes a mob mentality.

I was really just thinking more along the lines of your family being spread out all over with the mob in between.

I know we think we have everything planned out but sometimes the best plans can fail us.
Part of what was floating around in my noggin was that dang movie I watched "American Blackout".
Electricty and communication services out which obviously lead to potential chaos.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I figure when the budget, or debt, deadline (which ever it is) comes up again in January things will get pretty tense again.
Lots of hate will get ginned up for the Republicans, the upper one percent, and basically anyone not on gov assistance.

When this happened a month or so ago there was that temporary downtime of the SNAP system and people started clearing the shelves. I figure maybe that was a test run.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Yes a mob mentality.

I was really just thinking more along the lines of your family being spread out all over with the mob in between.

I know we think we have everything planned out but sometimes the best plans can fail us.
Part of what was floating around in my noggin was that dang movie I watched "American Blackout".
Electricty and communication services out which obviously lead to potential chaos.

Alot of my family is the EBT crowd (Not Iimmediate family) but they are too lazy to riot. If they do riot or loot, shoot them. Itll save me bullets when they come moochin to me.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yes a mob mentality.

And people think I'm the crazy one because I don't like to leave the house ... :naughty:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, those who are "away" and unarmed, will have their stuff ransacked, destroyed. Those "away" that head back home to find looting and pillaging will quickly turn the "riot" (stealing) into a killing.
After the fires are put out, and the participants get old, the descendants of the thieves wil talk about how stingy priviledged folks targeted their relatives for simply trying to find a meal.
History books will include details about the intent of the shooters, and lessons on how to be a better society.
A statue, park and day of remembrance will be established.

Latest posts

Top Bottom