So What Would You REALLY do

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd probably give them up as well, but not without a heated verbal argument. I also predict that after the guns are gone other things such as knives and machetes will become the preferred weapon till they are banned. (just like Mexico)

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The last time someone attempted to disarm me ( Louisiana State Police and National Guard post Katrina checkpoint ), I lied.It might work again?

Has anyone else here had the .gov attempt to disarm them illegally?

Just remember, it's not a crime for them to lie to you, but it is a crime for you to lie to them! :(

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First of all, I do not think that the government will "take or guns." I think someday there may be restrictions on so-called "assault weapons," and maybe even on high cap magazines. However, I think that day is a long ways off. Realistically, as long as I can have a hand gun and permit to carry, I feel safe.

The other issue is I'm not sure why so many "gun people" consider the government the "enemy." They are not my enemy. My enemy is the thug or terrorist that wants to do me and mine and my fellow countrymen harm. I think it's ridiculous that there is this underlying panic that "gun people" have that somehow the sky is going to drop. If the government were so bad, they'd be no such thing as "gun nuts."

Some people just like to be angry and fearful.

Simply put, governments have killed more people in the name of "good" over the last couple hundred years than famine and disease have in recorded history. They certainly kill more people than individuals. Consider this, the government may not be "the enemy", but is that specifically because we consider them as such? Simply stated, if we were to blindly accept whatever they told us because they're out "friends", how much further down the rabbit hole would we be by now?

If a bunch of angry "gun nuts" help keep the .gov in check, then more power to them. It's for damned sure that the media isn't doing their job anymore! :(

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that the response could provide self-incriminating evidence of an illegal act punishable by fines, penalties or forfeiture.

Furthermore, I am invoking this privilege to protect my innocence and avoid becoming ensnared by the ambiguous nature of your query.

Your move Counselor.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And I don't disagree with that. Worst they could have done is arrest you (you're safe), try you and ultimately lose.

They didn't look like they were arresting anybody, just seizing guns and other random expensive objects.

I figured lying to somebody that was directly violating the constitution was ok karma.

My main point is that it can happen to any of us, and if it does, it will never be when you expect it.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The forum ninja in me would stand his ground. Only way he's leaving is in a body bag.

The real me is throwing all of you under the NWO bus.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have any guns anymore. Well, just a couple of old 22s. I'm all about archery now. Too bad I suck as bad as I do. So long as my target is the broad side of a barn, I'm cool.

Latest posts

Top Bottom