Social Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lots of bad stuff on "social media" these days. Lots of misinformation, complaints, many "Karens", etc.

So what are the differences between FaceBook and OSA, for example?

Hard to say. Dickheads abound.

Was just looking at the dead robber thread. Dickhead in there. Dickheads showed in the prayer thread and the cancer thread. Seriously, probably not a thread on any board on this site that doesn't have a jagoff in it. It's hard to say, I've got so many of them on ignore I probably don't even see most of it. The place has gone to ****. I'm not going to announce my departure like at a bus station, but one of these days I'll get my fill and I just won't be back. Just like I did with faceplace. Just like I've done with a couple other forums where I was very active. Eventually I just get sick of it, delete the bookmark and never revisit. This will be my last stop. I won't join another forum.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We ***** and gripe and like to correct/alter the other guy's posts.......... But, in the end, we usually come away somewhat civil and able to drop it and continue on. Usually. I think the "like-minded" interests of the group is the glue that's keeping this website going. Sure, there are some exceptions and out liers--- but for the most part we have a group that's done a lot of good things for others-- and that's priceless these days.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We ***** and gripe and like to correct/alter the other guy's posts.......... But, in the end, we usually come away somewhat civil and able to drop it and continue on. Usually. I think the "like-minded" interests of the group is the glue that's keeping this website going. Sure, there are some exceptions and out liers--- but for the most part we have a group that's done a lot of good things for others-- and that's priceless these days.
Disagree. There’s such stupid here about some things that I let those echo chambers be

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lots of bad stuff on "social media" these days. Lots of misinformation, complaints, many "Karens", etc.

So what are the differences between FaceBook and OSA, for example?

FecesBook is mostly a place that caters to liberals and is a leftist echo chamber. This objectively is probably more of a conservative echo chamber but there is a good deal more uncensored debate on here than there from what I am able to discern and I have never been on Facebook, Twitter , Instagram etc. Just going off what I have seen on the web .

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
FecesBook is mostly a place that caters to liberals and is a leftist echo chamber. This objectively is probably more of a conservative echo chamber but there is a good deal more uncensored debate on here than there from what I am able to discern and I have never been on Facebook, Twitter , Instagram etc. Just going off what I have seen on the web .
Completely depends on which groups you're in, and what the mods allow. I know for sure there are both far far left and far far right folks in many of the early bronco FB groups I'm in. Rarely is politics ever brought up, and if it is they're gone, it's simply stated in the rules no politics and 99.9% everyone respects that and gets along. There's more drama on OSA than any other forums I'm on or any FB groups I'm part of. Also, I don't consider differing ideas or debate to be drama.

Latest posts

Top Bottom