Social Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Years ago. Major difference. Now days, not as much. OSA lost many of the old members. People are a lot more thin skinned and take things personal. It’s hard to be a person with a sense of humor anymore. You try to joke and someone gets offended. You see more of the leftist talking points used on here.
Like said before, we always argued and fussed, but then meet up and shoot together and hang out. I have met a lot of good people here over the years. Been friends with some for a long time now.
I think it’s more a chance in people, than it is in the media.
We have always had a few that were easily offended, but they come and go.
Life is short, enjoy it.
All of you that know me, know that I don’t take anything to seriously.
I miss the days of the eat-n-shoots, meet ups, charity events, and others.
Life changes.
This place is what you make it. You can have fun, people can cut up and jab each other. There is also many years of experience and shooting skills on here.
I have helped many members with things and many members have helped me.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
It would be a much better forum if everyone realized I’m always right. 😂I’m trying to take it and life in general less seriously these days. I stick to just reading in groups on Facebook that interest me. I’ve met some great people over the years on OSA. A few keyboard commandos on here that hide behind the anonymity of the internet but they are easily ignored.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hard to say. Dickheads abound.

Was just looking at the dead robber thread. Dickhead in there. Dickheads showed in the prayer thread and the cancer thread. Seriously, probably not a thread on any board on this site that doesn't have a jagoff in it. It's hard to say, I've got so many of them on ignore I probably don't even see most of it. The place has gone to ****. I'm not going to announce my departure like at a bus station, but one of these days I'll get my fill and I just won't be back. Just like I did with faceplace. Just like I've done with a couple other forums where I was very active. Eventually I just get sick of it, delete the bookmark and never revisit. This will be my last stop. I won't join another forum.
Pleased to say I haven't been classified as such. 😁 I have the mentality to just scroll on by.. As a senior I'm not keen on change and I've seen too much change recently. But oddly enough there's something that draws me here. It is my social media.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pleased to say I haven't been classified as such. 😁 I have the mentality to just scroll on by.. As a senior I'm not keen on change and I've seen too much change recently. But oddly enough there's something that draws me here. It is my social media.

Only forum where I post.

You're not a dickhead. If you were a dickhead I'd tell ya. 😁

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would be a much better forum if everyone realized I’m always right. 😂I’m trying to take it and life in general less seriously these days. I stick to just reading in groups on Facebook that interest me. I’ve met some great people over the years on OSA. A few keyboard commandos on here that hide behind the anonymity of the internet but they are easily ignored.
I’m still working on the “You’re always right “ thing, but I’m getting better.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is not the OSA of old. Not to say that's good or bad, just is.

You 'old guys' and I don't mean the new set of old guys who think just because they were here when the forum changed hands that makes them "OG" ... I mean those who were here when OSA was mentioned on GlockTalk and a bunch of guys migrated over to see what they could see ...

The guys who have met up at members' funerals, not just EatNShoots.

The guys who met up to shoot matches all over the state every weekend and then got on here and did all they could to encourage anyone who wanted to to come out, often times bringing extra gear, guns and ammo for someone they'd never met face-to-face, only some random guy on the internet.

The guys who trash-talked some dumb ***** who was running the range at H&H right into the ground and said they wouldn't walk across the street to piss on her if she was on fire ... And then turned right around and sent nearly 50 flower arrangements and potted plants to that same dumb ***** when she was in the hospital.

The guys this same gal would drive all over the state by herself to meet for a gun deal while the old man was at work -- and it never occurred to her to be concerned for her safety.

The guys you could talk **** with all night long and nobody held a grudge -- it was all fun and games.

Those Old Guys are the ones I miss.

This was a hard place to break into in those days, but if you could stand the hazing you had more than a few friends for life. Some of those guys have moved on. Some have died. Some are still here.

And to all of them I just have one thing to say. I love you guys. I miss the ones who are not here now -- whether that means they have passed on to whatever is out there next for us or whether they just don't post here any longer. OSA is a different, and often I think, lesser place for them not being with us any longer.

But that's just life. Remember the old memories. Make new ones. And hopefully one day someone will look back and say "Hey, remember when Danny Tanner was gonna shoot that guy in the hip?" ... Or "Remember Tiffany in OKC" ... Or when Landman wore his hat -- and ONLY his hat -- for ThaMasterChief?? And laugh ... Because it's better than crying over the guy who took money for a group buy and then didn't deliver (Yes, I remember his name ... And where he worked ...), or when LoneWolf'49 left us way too soon ...

You new old guys have some big shoes to fill ...

Last edited:

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is not the OSA of old. Not to say that's good or bad, just is.

You 'old guys' and I don't mean the new set of old guys who think just because they were here when the forum changed hands that makes them "OG" ... I mean those who were here when OSA was mentioned on GlockTalk and a bunch of guys migrated over to see what they could see ...

The guys who have met up at members' funerals, not just EatNShoots.

The guys who met up to shoot matches all over the state every weekend and then got on here and did all they could to encourage anyone who wanted to to come out, often times bringing extra gear, guns and ammo for someone they'd never met face-to-face, only some random guy on the internet.

The guys who trash-talked some dumb ***** who was running the range at H&H right into the ground and said they wouldn't walk across the street to piss on her if she was on fire ... And then turned right around and sent nearly 50 flower arrangements and potted plants to that same dumb ***** when she was in the hospital.

The guys this same gal would drive all over the state by herself to meet for a gun deal while the old man was at work -- and it never occurred to her to be concerned for her safety.

The guys you could talk **** with all night long and nobody held a grudge -- it was all fun and games.

Those Old Guys are the ones I miss.

This was a hard place to break into in those days, but if you could stand the hazing you had more than a few friends for life. Some of those guys have moved on. Some have died. Some are still here.

And to all of them I just have one thing to say. I love you guys. I miss the ones who are not here now -- whether that means they have passed on to whatever is out there next for us or whether they just don't post here any longer. OSA is a different, and often I think, lesser place for them not being with us any longer.

But that's just life. Remember the old memories. Make new ones. And hopefully one day someone will look back and say "Hey, remember when Danny Tanner was gonna shoot that guy in the hip?" ... Or "Remember Tiffany in OKC" ... Or when Landman wore his hat -- and ONLY his hat -- for ThaMasterChief?? And laugh ... Because it's better than crying over the guy who took money for a group buy and then didn't deliver (Yes, I remember his name ... And where he worked ...), or when LoneWolf'49 left us way too soon ...

You new old guys have some big shoes to fill ...
I miss the days when I knew 50 plus people on here offline too. Most moved on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom