Sodomy Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do any of you use the word "sodomy" in everyday speech? Do you ask for it from your partner, or do you feel it "kills the mood"? Can it be Incorporated into "pillow talk", if you will, or is it just too clinical?

What about in the locker room? Any of you former athletes ever stand around and brag about the awesome sodomy you partook in?

Is there anyone here who has never participated in sodomy? Was or wasn't it for lack of tryin'?

Does anyone regret their choice to sodomize, or their choice to abstain?

This thread is about sodomy. Come here for all your sodomy talk.

Dang, someone is desperate for anal. Ha! We know what you have been watching on the Internet. Ha!

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Marilyn Manson, gotta give him credit. He emulates Alice Cooper, and panders to a group of misdirected sexually ambiguous teens that are so screwed up they admire a figure like him. He must be laughing all the way to the bank.
He's pretty damn good man. People just gotta get past the stigma that's it MM. His new album is damn good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do any of you use the word "sodomy" in everyday speech? Do you ask for it from your partner, or do you feel it "kills the mood"? Can it be Incorporated into "pillow talk", if you will, or is it just too clinical?

What about in the locker room? Any of you former athletes ever stand around and brag about the awesome sodomy you partook in?

Is there anyone here who has never participated in sodomy? Was or wasn't it for lack of tryin'?

Speaking of....are you free tomorrow evening?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

This thread is a great idea Ridge - you should take it a step further and host a Sodomy N Shoot. Swap stories, maybe sample each others' sodomy, perhaps one day the SNS could develop into a full-blown parade, where your shooting sodomites could display different positions and gun-handling techniques. This public display might be just what the shooting world needs, I'm sure many more folks would be interested to join in if such an event were to occur and they could bring their families.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread is a great idea Ridge - you should take it a step further and host a Sodomy N Shoot. Swap stories, maybe sample each others' sodomy, perhaps one day the SNS could develop into a full-blown parade, where your shooting sodomites could display different positions and gun-handling techniques. This public display might be just what the shooting world needs, I'm sure many more folks would be interested to join in if such an event were to occur and they could bring their families.
I've never particpated in sodomy, Ted. I'm pure as the driven snow. We had two other multiple page threads in the last couple of days where people admitted to practicing sodomy, though. They don't seem to want to post in my sodomy thread, though, so I disagree with you assessment that this thread was a great idea. It's a folly. I'm embarrassed.

I guess they (sodomy fans) can tell I'm just bluffing, and I don't know the first thing about it. I'll never be cool.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Why, just last night, while sodomizing my wife, I said, "Honey, do you really enjoy this sodomy, or would you rather try a different type of sodomy?"

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A good point of discussion to bring up is biblical vs legal sodomy.

Some biblical scholars say they bible is actually more lenient than many former U.S. sodomy laws, in that anal and oral sex are not explicitly forbidden between a heterosexual married couple in the bible, but they have been forbidden by state law in the U.S. (though rarely enforced).

Latest posts

Top Bottom